Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back To State!

Today, I took Samantha to Michigan State to visit some of my old friends and professors there. I usually go to lunch with my friend, Monika , once a month. We were in the same research group together and I miss seeing her since I graduated a year and a half ago. This was the first time that she (and the professors there) were able to meet my little one.

Samantha was on her best behavior and didn't seem to mind all of the strange people that were holding her. She even gave some of her best smiles to those that encouraged her. I've noticed in the last week that she has become a little more calm -- less crying and more consistent feeding and napping schedules (or so it seems). She is officially 3 months old now and maybe that has something to do with it ... Either way, she is absolutely the joy of our lives!

1 comment:

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...