Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Cuties


This was the picture for our Christmas cards this year, and I think that it turned out pretty good. I knew that I wanted to have a picture of the girls in front of the Christmas tree, but wasn't exactly sure how I would pull that one off, considering that Sophia can't stand yet. I knew that I would need to have them propped up a little higher than the base of the tree (which continues to remain bare, at least until Christmas Eve, because I can't afford to have my "helpers" ripping paper before our big celebration!). This picture was taken by myself (I didn't have any photo assistants), and I was lucky enough to get some decent "smiles" from the girls before anyone toppled off of the footstool!

And then, I was able to get a couple pictures of the girls by themselves:





I was so happy after our little "photo shoot" that day. It's a tough age to be taking pictures of both girls without any sort of meltdown, especially taking a picture of both of them together. It only makes me appreciate pictures and memories a little more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...