Friday, February 20, 2009

Spending Time With "Big Brother"


Ever since we brought Samantha home from the hospital, our cat, Fuzz, has not seemed the least bit bothered or intimiated by her. (I am very grateful for this). He has never once tried to scratch her or show any aggression, and I have often chuckled to myself because he seems oblivious to all of the smelly diapers and the crying that she does. In extreme circumstances, he will just simply leave the room.

His favorite spot seems to be the end of the bed that is doubling as my changing station while Samantha continues to sleep in our room. He prefers to make his little nest there and sleep on top, and almost always, I have to move him out of the way when I bring Sam in for a changing. Today, I was getting her undressed for her bath and snapped this picture of her and " her big brother." She is now starting to interact with him when he is nearby, and I fear the day that she really does tug tightly on his tail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...