Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome!


I would like to take a moment and welcome you to our family blog! Several of my friends have been active "bloggers" for a while now, and I have really enjoyed reading their posts and continue to admire all of the pictures that they share with us. Now that I have a little one of my own, I have decided that this would be a nice way to keep all of our family and friends updated on our lives and how much Samantha is changing. She will be 11 weeks old tomorrow and I can't believe how quickly the time has flown!

3 comments:

  1. I like Steve's pose...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, pretty casual. Sam and I were doing our own photo shoot and he literally jumped in and posed. In the end, I thought that it turned out pretty nice ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!THIS IS GREAT - JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO LOG IN ON THIS SITE!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE LAPINSKI FAMILY!!! LOVE, MOM

    ReplyDelete

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...