Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Major Cutie!


A couple of weeks ago, Steve surprised me ... I came home from work one evening (I teach in the evenings) and Steve had laid out two outfits that he had chosen and purchased himself for Samantha. One of the outfits was the onesie pictured here. The camo onesie has the words, "Major Cutie" on the front of it.

The other outfit will be pictured this summer -- it is her first Detroit Tigers outfit. Steve and I are both HUGE Tigers fans and I hope to be able to take her with us to a game in the summer. Steve thinks that we should start small and take her to a Lansing Lugnuts game first ... Either way, she will be going to a baseball game this summer!

1 comment:

  1. I like the way she has her hands in a fist and her toes ready to go. Steve - good job on the outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...