Friday, March 20, 2009

Reading with Grandma

Grandpa and Grandma Lapinski came over yesterday and babysat Samantha while I went to work a couple of hours earlier than normal (thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!). I had an opportunity to sub for another class and didn't want to pass it up. I came home to find Samantha laying on the bed with Grandma looking at her Sesame Street books that she got from Aunt Deb. She loves the bright pictures (Big Bird seems to be her favorite) and is intent on holding the books by herself.

I can't believe how much her attention span has improved in just the last couple of weeks! She is able to stay focussed on objects for longer periods of time and her grip on her toys, my fingers, and even my hair is SO strong ... She surprises me every day as I watch her personality develop ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...