Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another tooth!

Samantha is cutting a new tooth! This is her third one -- her top left central incisor (to be exact). This has been a long time coming; after all, she cut her two bottom teeth in the middle of June within 3 days of one another. And then ... a long standstill. This may help to explain her fussiness the last couple of weeks.

The tooth has just started to break through (I can feel it with my finger). Although, I have learned that she can bite REALLY hard with those bottom teeth (and leave marks), so I don't keep my finger in there for too long. It's interesting to me that she cut her bottom left tooth first and now she is cutting her top left tooth before the right one. I wonder if that is how it typically goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...