Friday, September 25, 2009

The Cutest PJs ... Ever!

Grammy bought these pajamas for Samantha a long time ago (like, back in January). She brought them to my house and I have been saving them all these months until Sam would be big enough to wear them. Well, the time finally came and knowing that my mom was coming over last night, I laid the pajamas out on the bed before I went to work. That way, Grammy could give Samantha a bath and get her ready for bed in the very special jammies. And doesn't she look adorable??? I couldn't wait to come home and see her after work -- and the best part was that she was still awake in her bed and I got to give her hugs and kisses (and a little "Mama time") before laying her back down. A definite highlight every time for me!

And aren't these socks adorable too? They even have little "grippers" on the bottom and tails at the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...