Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

On Christmas morning, we opened presents at home. As you can see, Sam is wearing her new PJs from Christmas Eve.

Sam and her new stuffed pig (oh so soft!)


Mommy got a new calculator that she was needing for work (I know, kind of nerdy but I use one every day and my other one was very old)

Opening books from Grammy and Papa


Daddy helped with Sam's stocking

At lunchtime, we headed to Swartz Creek to celebrate with my extended family. It is always so nice to see everyone and the ride out there and back gives Sam the opportunity for some nice naps.

Posing with Mommy before we left for Swartz Creek


At the hall with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...