Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa's Helper

My dad brought one of our reindeer to Lansing today so that my sister (who is student teaching here) could show the reindeer to her students. She had planned a lot of learning activities around the study of reindeer last week and then surprised the students on Friday by telling them that they would get to meet a "real live reindeer" on Monday.

Sam and I went to surprise Aunt Minnie at her school this afternoon. My dad knew that we were stopping by, but it was a complete surprise for Min. My dad took Sam inside the fence with the reindeer, but she was completely scared of it (she's going through a stage where a lot of things seem to frighten her). I was able to take this picture after she came back outside of the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...