Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm A Big Girl Now ...

Samantha has finally reached the minimum weight required to ride facing forward in her carseat. So, before Steve left for China this week, he took the old "baby" carseat out of the car and installed the new "big girl" carseat ... facing it forward.

Sam and I went to pick my mom up on Monday so that she could come and stay with us while Steve was out of the country this week. Because I teach in the evenings, she was able to watch Sam for me while I was at work. This trip to pick up my mom was the first time that Sam rode in her new carseat and viewed the world from a whole new perspective. She loved it!

A whole new world ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...