Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

We started the day out with Samantha opening her special Valentine's Day present from Daddy. He picked it out all by himself and then I wrapped it so that Samantha could open it -- she is really excited about opening presents and cards these days!

Ripping off the paper

After getting her dressed for the day, I struggled to get any decent pictures during our "photo shoot." I wanted to try and take a picture similar to what I had taken last Valentine's Day, but she is a little wiggle-worm these days and asking her to sit still is like ... well, it isn't easy. Nonetheless, here is a comparison picture for all of you:

Valentine's Day 2009 (almost 3 months old)


Valentine's Day 2010 (almost 15 months old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...