Saturday, April 3, 2010

Samantha's Latest Antic

Samantha somehow figured out that if she pulls her chair across the room and puts it close to the couch, that she can use it to boost herself up there. (She is very good at getting down from the couch, but needs a little boost to get up on the couch). I was able to catch her in action the other day:

Step 1: Bring the chair over to the couch



Step 2: Use the chair as a booster



Step 3: Position herself on the couch with toys and books


Step 4: Give Mommy a heart attack by balancing on the end of the couch

It was at that point that the photo shoot came to a dramatic halt. I was able to gain my composure after diving to the end of the couch after picturing her catapaulting over the edge. It's carpeted and not too long of a jump down, but dangerous enough that I am sure that I got a few gray hairs!




1 comment:

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...