Sunday, May 30, 2010

My New Cleaning Lady

After a very long and tiring week, we are now moved into our new house! We still have many projects to tackle and need a little more furniture in order to fill this much larger home, but we are getting there... The best part is that Samantha has adjusted so much quicker than I could have imagined. She loves that we have more space to roam around in (I often find her running laps around the house), but I think that her favorite part is that she has a "big girl bedroom" upstairs that she can freely go up to and play anytime that she wants to.

She has really taken a liking to helping me clean (brooms, mops, etc.) and I was able to take a few photos of her in action:
I am so grateful that everything went smoothly during our move and that everyone (even the two cats) are adjusting very well. Sam is still a little timid to go near the water at the lake (we live in a subdivision that has a lake across the street from us). We are working with her on this every day and hope to have some progress on that soon. She has no fear of water -- she loves baths -- it's just a new and different experience for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...