Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Little Gymnast!

Samantha has learned to be quite the climber. My mother assures me that I was NEVER a climber like this when I was little ... and I know that Steve was, so we now know where she gets this from. The other day, she tried this little antic and I guess that this lets me know that she is hungry and ready for breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack.
Step 1: Mount the high chair


Step 2: Swing one's leg inside the chair, followed by the other leg


Step 3: Standing proud in her festive bathing suit

In other news, Sam has her first cold. She is quite miserable with a runny nose, itchy eyes, sneezing and coughing. It has been about 4 days since I noticed her first symptoms and I hope (for both her sake and mine) that it is almost out of her system. We have been very fortunate that she has not been a sick baby, and for that reason, it seems to make it a little more difficult to deal with -- she just isn't used to feeling like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...