Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sydney!

Yesterday, Samantha and I went to Sydney's 4th birthday party. Sydney is the daughter of my best friend, Jennifer. Samantha was on her very best behavior at the party and she completely surprised me with how well she played with all of the others girls. Actually, I really don't think that she wanted to leave ...

Sitting pretty in the Fairy Princess Chair



Posing with Sydney's sister, Kiera (on the left) and Ava, one of the guests


Sitting with all of the girls while Sydney blew out her candles


Playing so nicely with one of the gifts



Putting bracelets on her feet??


Posing with her Princess Crown that we made at the party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...