Friday, September 17, 2010

A Good Helper

Samantha has always been a good helper. She usually takes directives very well and she is eager to please. I am hoping that this will carry through after we welcome our new little one into the family next year. If it does, it will make for a very smooth transition (or so I hope).

Today, she helped me by throwing trash away in the kitchen wastebasket when I asked her. While she hasn't mastered the foot pedal yet, she enjoys opening the lid and watching the trash fall into the basket. I have to be careful with this skill though, because I occasionally find things in the basket that shouldn't be there (i.e. her toys and books).


Watching the trash fall


"All done, Mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...