Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Leaves, Leaves Everywhere

Before Steve left for China ... again ... we spent some time outside in the leaves with Samantha. She loves looking up into the sky as we drop leaves on her. She giggles and says, "down," referring to the leaves falling down all around her.

I can't believe that my little girl is growing up so fast. She is going to be 2 years old in 16 days ... 16 days! She is the light of our lives and we can't wait to see how she is going to react when we bring another little one home from the hospital in just a few short months. I have a feeling (and I hope that I am right) that the adjustment with her and her younger sibling will go smoothly. She seems very interested in babies these days (particularly the one in my belly).

Climbing in the leaves with Daddy


Dropping leaves from the sky


Mommy joined in too


Hide and seek?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...