Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Min's Wedding

My sister's wedding was on Saturday, and Sam had the special job of being the flower girl in the wedding. She took her job very seriously (she didn't even need me to walk down the aisle with her), and was so proud to be wearing her "party dress."




She loves to smell flowers and didn't miss the opportunity to smell Papa's boutonniere:



All of my siblings were able to attend the wedding, so we took advantage of the photo opportunity:


(From L-R: Jacob, me, Min, Zach and Michele)


Posing with the happy bride

As part of the meal, everyone received edible flowers on their dinner plates. As mentioned before, Sam loves flowers and she paraded around with them ... so adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...