Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Giddy Up!

Who knew that this rocking horse was going to be such a hit in our house?

I believe that I posted about it after Christmas, but just in case, I will remind you: This horse was made by my grandpa for my little sister many years ago, and when she outgrew it, my dad stored it in the attic. He found it this Fall and asked if Sam would like it. Steve and I took it home and cleaned it up and then saved it for Christmas.

Well, Sam LOVES it and we often hear her in the other room saying, "WEEEEE!" as she is rocking back and forth on it. Notice that she even uses her special, most sacred blanket as a saddle blanket sometimes. Oh, and that is her doll's diaper bag hanging from one of the handles (another favorite in our house). I think that this horse will be a permanent feature in our home for quite a while ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...