Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Nice Surprise



Steve came home from work yesterday with a surprise for Samantha and me -- flowers! Every once in a while, Steve does this ... completely out of the blue ... and it brings a real smile to my face. Yesterday was no exception. He always seems to pick out a beautiful arrangement (no standard roses for me -- I like a bouquet with a lot of different colors). Samantha told him, "thank you" right away (so cute!) and we set to work making an arrangement in a vase. Then< samantha got to choose where we displayed them. Thanks again, Steve!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...