Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mommy's Helper

Samantha is at such a fun age right now! She interacts so well with her sister and with us, and she loves to help me with any tasks that I assign to her. Some of those tasks include holding the dustpan when I sweep, getting the mail with me, fetching anything and everything for Sophia, and lately ... helping with the laundry.


Whenever I ask, she goes upstairs to her room and brings down her own laundry basket full of clothes for me to wash. She is insistent that she take the basket by herself to the washing machine and unload it. This is a definite help to me!

(Nevermind that her shoes are on the wrong feet in the picture shown above. We are still working on that one).


Now, with folding the laundry? Well, she's not as big of a help as I would like! Often, the clothes get tossed out of the basket into random piles and eventually I find myself just begging her to "let Mama do that job!" Maybe one day I can have her trained to help with that task??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...