Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sam and her Baby Book

The other day, while Sophia was taking her morning nap, I took advantage of the few moments that I had to update her baby book. I was in the middle of working on it when Sam sauntered into the room and said, "What you doin', Momma?"

I explained to her that I was working on Sophia's baby book, writing things down and putting pictures in there. I then told her that I did the same thing for her when she was a baby and that she has her OWN baby book. I asked her if she wanted to look at it. Of course she did!


Getting a closer look:



Seeing the picture that was taken of me and my belly the week before I went into labor with Samantha:



Pointing out everything that she saw in the book:



I also had a few other photobooks that I had put together for her and she really enjoyed looking at them. We talked about all of the pictures in them and why they were so special. It's hard to imagine that she is going to be three years old this Fall ... it seems like just yesterday that she was my little baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...