Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Samantha

Samantha likes to ride on the lawn mower now. She was terrified of it last summer, but she is starting to get over some of her fears lately, and the lawnmower is one of them. The reason that she didn't like it too much in the past is because it is "too loud." Daddy solved that problem and now she wears earmuffs whenever she rides on it, even when Grandpa comes over to mow (Steve was in Mexico at the time).


One night when Steve and Sam were mowing after dinner, I happened to look out the window and see this:


I wasn't sure what was happening until I went outside and got a closer look. It turns out that they found a little frog while they were mowing and took some time to play with it. (If you look closely, you can see it on Sam's hand).


Samantha has gotten to be such a good helper in the kitchen, and she never misses an opportunity to help me bake or prepare dinner. The other night was her first time shucking ears of corn. I think that she liked it -- good, because it is one of my least favorite things to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...