Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pre-Party Preparations

Samantha's birthday party will be here in less than 6 weeks. That means that I have already started the preparations, and the plans are coming together nicely. It brings me such joy to plan these events, right down to the last detail with decorations. I want my kids to always remember that Momma went "all out" with their birthdays ... for I can't think of a better way to celebrate the day of their births -- the happiest days of my life.

The theme of Samantha's birthday party this year is fish. She tells EVERYONE that she is turning 3 on November 19 and is having a "fish party." Her excitement is contagious and I wanted to be sure to keep her involved in a lot of the plans and decisions -- afterall, it is HER day!

So last week, we sat down together to make one of the decorations for the party. She LOVED it!



Working hard to get all of the stickers in place on the angel fish:


Ta-da! The semi-finished product. It will now go in a frame and be on display at her party ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...