Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pumpkin Pics

Last week, I attempted to take a couple pictures of the girls sitting next to one of our pumpkins before we carved it that day. It was such a nice-looking pumpkin, and I had the best of intentions, but the girls weren't in a "cooperating mood," I guess. Nonetheless, here are some of the pictures:


Sam's "dancing skirt" is a "staple" in her wardrobe these days:



Sophia wasn't pleased with the photoshoot, hence the watery eyes:



"Seriously, Mom -- Are we taking ANOTHER picture?"



I laughed so hard at the sheer desperation in the girls' faces in that last photo, that I did finally decide that the photoshoot was over.

Taking pictures of the girls together (an infant and a toddler) is a challenge, and you just have to know when a breaking point has been reached ... I find myself taking millions lots of pictures of the girls and then editing them, often discarding the ones where no one is looking at the camera or where someone is having a breakdown. All in all, I usually find that I have a least one good one, and I have to be grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...