Monday, November 21, 2011

'Twas the Night Before Sam's Birthday ...

On the night before Sam's birthday, Steve and I got a chance to do something fun with her -- just the three of us. My mom stayed at our house and watched Sophia while Steve, Sam and I headed to the movie theater to see Happy Feet 2.

This was a very big event because it was the FIRST time that Samantha had ever been to a movie theater. (I saved the ticket stubs and recorded the date in her baby book). Even though the movie wasn't that great, she had the BEST time, sitting with us and enjoying her popcorn.




She spent part of the time sitting on Steve's lap:




And part of the time sitting in a booster seat between us:




Afterwards, I couldn't resist getting a picture of her next to the movie cut-out, just so that we would always remember that this was her very first movie theater experience:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...