Monday, September 24, 2012

Sophia's Cowgirl Boots

Last year, at this exact same time, Samantha got her very first pair of cowgirl boots from her daddy.  She has wore those things right into the ground, and she eventually got a second pair earlier this year (when Steve travelled to Kentucky).  Because of Samantha's complete love for her boots and her cowgirl hat, we settled on a "Cowgirl" theme for her 4th birthday party in November.

In honor of the celebration, my mom and I decided that Sophia should get to have a pair too.  She will wear them at the party, of course, but she can also wear them this Fall. 

Here is the proud girl, sporting her new boots:





She can't stop looking at them!




Over and over, throughout the day, Sophia will bring them to me and say, "boots!"  She wears them constantly, and I am pretty sure that she would wear them to bed if I would let her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...