Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

On Mother's Day, we decided to keep things a little "low-key."  I loved going to the zoo last year with the girls, but the weather was quite cold this year and this momma just wasn't up for a lot of activity (in my very pregnant state).  So, we settled for breakfast at a restaurant, something that we very rarely do, and then we came home to open the special gifts that the girls had picked out for me at the dollar store.


The girls get such a kick out of helping open cards and gifts, and I am happy to allow them to help all that they want.  I have had years of opening gifts; it is still all new to them.



Sam's card was adorable:



Some new sunglasses:



The girls chose some lawn decorations for me, as well as a new pair of slippers.  They are very bright and colorful!



It was the perfect Mother's Day for me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...