Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Park Picnic

On Sunday night, Steve and his dad had an opportunity to go to a Tigers' baseball game in Detroit.  That left the kids and me to decide on dinner and our agenda for the evening.  I knew that we needed to get out of the house, so I chose an impromptu picnic (a pizza party) down at the town park.

After naps, I ordered a pizza for pick-up, threw a few things in a cooler, loaded up the kids and headed into town.  It was one of the best picnics ever!  Just my babies and me ...

Under the pavilion:




Happiness:




Sporting her gaping hole where she lost her tooth earlier in the week:




I even grabbed Jack's high chair and pushed it into the pavilion:




How did her legs get to be so long?!




Climbing to the highest point:




My girl "works it" for the camera:




The swings are one of Samantha's favorite attractions now that she knows how to "pump" her legs:




This boy loves to swing too:




Racing each other on the swings:

 
 

My whole world on one slide:




Jack even went down the slide a few times by himself:



Hanging upside down (it makes me dizzy just looking at the picture!):




Another one of my monkeys:




Spending some time in the grass, just watching his acrobatic sisters:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-Month Randoms: Focus on Sophia and James

I went through my camera roll and decided to do a "Mid-Month Randoms" post with some of the pictures that were on the reel, and th...