Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Full Bloom

When the apple trees were in bloom this Spring, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of Jack and Sophia out in the orchard one day when I was there.  It would have been nice to take photos of all of the kids, but full bloom only lasts for about a week or so -- it's a narrow window of time and a challenge when Samantha is in school all day and we are busy running from one scheduled event to another towards the end of the school year.

So, an impromptu photo shoot one day resulted in some cute pictures of my middle kids:




So serious:



And a smile from this one, always:



Taking a little break, sitting in the shade:



This rock that Jack is sitting on?  I remember it from when I was young ...



And the best part of the day was going to see one of the reindeer calves that had just been born earlier that week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...