Thursday, August 2, 2018

Sophia - Three Things



1.  Sophia is my little "mother hen."  She is the first to jump in to help with Jimmy, the first to tattle on anyone and the first to offer help in the kitchen.  While Samantha's love language comes in the form of receiving gifts, Sophia's is in the form of service.  Of course, she loves it when I buy her things, but I would have to say that her greatest happiness comes from her and me spending time together and making things together.

2.  She is very skilled in arts and crafting.  She takes her time designing/coloring/blending until her final creations look like they were done by someone much older.  She is incredibly patient in this area and rarely gets upset if a project doesn't go as planned.  She is quick to modify it and then takes great honor in having me display her works of art all over the house.  I plan to enroll her in more art classes again this year after school.

3.  Sophia doesn't have just one best friend.  At least, not yet.  She loves having many friends and her natural smile and twinkling blue eyes make her so personable.  She is often called upon in school to be a friend to a new student or to help when someone needs to go to the office.  She loves fiercely and has the biggest heart of anyone that I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...