Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Mother's Day 2019

I began my Mother's Day with a home-cooked breakfast -- waffles, eggs and bacon -- and a few special gifts from the kids set up around the table.  I love reading all of their special sentiments and then I always tuck them away in their Special Boxes so that we can pull them out again in a few years. 

The girls gave me some homemade gifts (that I treasure because of their creativity) and Jack had a lovely snapdragon plant in a pot for me.  But the biggest surprise of all was a beautiful sterling silver necklace from Steve.  It is a rectangular pendant and each of the four sides has our kids' names carved in them. 



My only request that day was a picture with me and the four kids ... it took several attempts and this was a the best that we could get, but I love looking back on all of the photos from year to year and seeing how much they have grown! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-Month Randoms: Focus on Sophia and James

I went through my camera roll and decided to do a "Mid-Month Randoms" post with some of the pictures that were on the reel, and th...