Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Samantha is 15!

After breakfast with her friends, I set out Samantha's gifts from us on the same table that her party favors were on.  



Since I love a nice theme, I continued the concept with plant wrapping paper and some awesome ribbon that I found that resembles leaves.  I cut a few leaves out of cardstock paper and used those as gift tags.  

She then took turns opening each of her gifts from us ... with such cute commentary in between.  



Samantha has really been into gnones this year so I thought that it was fitting to get her some holiday flannel gnome sheets for her bed.  She loved them!


She does A LOT of coloring in her anatomy class this year and specifically asked for some new colored pencils.  This particular set had many more colors for her to choose from.


Later, we enjoyed her dinner of choice at home: homemade chicken alfredo and sang happy birthday yet one more time.  It's hard to believe that we only have her at home with us for a few more years and then she will be spreading her wings.  We're already talking about her driver's license, college choices and high school open house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Samantha is 15!

After breakfast with her friends, I set out Samantha's gifts from us on the same table that her party favors were on.   Since I love a n...