Saturday, February 10, 2024

Winter Dances

The girls each went to their respective Winter Dances this year with friends.  

Sophia's dance was at the Middle School and as a 7th grader, this was her first dance to be able to attend.  She chose her dress online and then I made a few modifications to it to make sure that it met her expectations.  Of course, it is the trend to wear comfortable shoes -- especially Converse -- with your fancy dress now.



A quick pic of Sophia and her dad before she left for the dance:



She has now officially surpassed me in height, even when she isn't wearing her platform Converse shoes, and I can't believe how grown up she looks.  She will be turning 13 in just a few weeks.


********************

Samantha also chose her dress online and then asked me to make a few modifications, as well.  I'm glad that she chose to go with a long-sleeve for the winter season and I think that the navy color was so stunning on her.  

Sam loves our cat so much and wanted to be sure that I captured a picture of them together.  I don't think that Mia was quite as thrilled for the photo shoot.



I say this every time -- her legs are SO long.  This is one of the reasons why she is so great at hurdles on the Track Team. 



I helped her with her hair and I think that it turned out pretty cute.  



I can't believe that her sophomore year is almost over already.  Time is really flying by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-Month Randoms: Focus on Sophia and James

I went through my camera roll and decided to do a "Mid-Month Randoms" post with some of the pictures that were on the reel, and th...