Friday, February 6, 2009

I don't feel well ...


As evidenced by this picture, Samantha is not feeling very well today ... She started coming down with a cold yesterday and her nose is running today and her eyes are watering. It breaks my heart to know that she isn't feeling well and there isn't a lot that I can do for her.

I took her to the doctor today because I wanted to make sure that she didn't have an ear infection (those can be so painful for a baby). With the weekend coming, I didn't want her to be misearable until Monday. The good news is that there isn't an ear infection. The bad news is that I just need to let the cold run its course. In the meantime, she's getting a lot of hugs from Mommy ...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that Samantha is feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...