Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

For Mother's Day, Deb (my sister-in-law) and myself took the kids to Grand Rapids on Saturday afternoon. We stayed overnight in a hotel and the kids went swimming in the pool (this was Samantha's first time in a pool). We then went to lunch on Sunday to celebrate our special day before heading back to Lansing. This is a picture of Samantha and me at the hotel in Grand Rapids.


Testing out the water in the pool for the first time -- Samantha didn't mind it one bit ...

Samantha was casually hanging out in her special ladybug float, enjoying every minute of it.



Swimming with Mommy in the pool

I love getting kisses from my baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...LOVE the last picture! And the bathing suit is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Mid-Month Randoms: Focus on Sophia and James

I went through my camera roll and decided to do a "Mid-Month Randoms" post with some of the pictures that were on the reel, and th...