Wednesday, May 6, 2009


Here is a picture of Samantha wearing her Detroit Tigers outfit that Daddy bought for her. Both Steve and I are big Tigers fans (in fact, we went to a couple of games last year when I was pregnant with Samantha). Go Tigers!

I can't believe how big Samantha is getting -- she will be 6 months old in a couple of weeks. Every day, she seems to learn something new and I am constantly amazed by how much she is changing and growing right before our eyes. We have been going for walks in her stroller whenever we get a chance (sometimes, she even goes for two walks each day -- one with me in the afternoon and another with Steve in the evening when I am teaching). She loves being outside and I can't wait for the warmer weather to be here so that we can spend even more time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...