Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm a Godmother!

Yesterday, we attended the baptism of my best friend's daughter, Kiera. I was asked to be her godmother and Jennifer's brother, David, is Kiera's godfather. I consider this to be such an honor ... and am so happy to be friends with Jennifer after all of these years (we met in kindergarten).
Posing with the proud parents and big sister, Sydney

Sam did pretty well during the ceremony (she did cry a little bit -- you can tell that her eyes are a little red here). She was definitely in a good mood afterwards though and I was able to take a quick picture of my two sweethearts.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree on what an honor it is...when Tony and I were asked to be godparents for friends of our's first son, I just about cried! What a great experience! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...