Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Meeting Elvis ... the rooster!

While we were visiting my parents at the orchard this weekend, my sister took Sam out back to meet the new piglets that had had been born on the farm. Perhaps her favorite animal though was Elvis, the rooster. Elvis is very friendly (as you can see, he didn't mind one bit that Samantha tried to pluck a few feathers from his tail). Elvis even jumped into the back seat of our car (with Samantha sitting in her car seat back there) while I ran back into the storehouse to grab the last of our things. When I came back to the car, I saw Sam trying desperately to reach Elvis from her car seat ... and Elvis was oblivious to the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...