Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just Hangin' Out ...

Today, Steve was slow-roasting some pork on the charcoal grill so that we could make pulled BBQ pork sandwiches for dinner. By the way, the meat was courtesy of my dad -- the pork that we get from him and the organically-raised hogs is phenomenal! Steve spent the majority of his time outside today, puttering around and managing the grill. In order to give me a break and to give Sam a little time outside, he took her out in the driveway and played with her on a blanket. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of my little girl and her daddy ... just hangin' out.


The two loves of my life
 
Sam definitely has her dad's feet
 
Samantha turned 8 months old today and I can't believe how big she has gotten. We were looking at some pictures at Steve's parents' house yesterday and Steve and I were amazed at how little she was just a few months ago. Time seems to fly by these days and I find myself reeling from the fact that she will be a year old in just a few more months. She has changed our lives so much and we continue to look forward to all of the milestones in the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...