Monday, July 27, 2009

My Beautiful Baby ...

I took Samantha to get some professional pictures taken of her this month. I purposely waited to do this until she could sit up on her own and started to show different expressions on her face. The following are some of those pictures:

Sitting pretty

One of my very favorites (this one is on my wall in the living room -- a lifesize photo)



So precious!

(Daddy has this one on his desk at work)


It's unbelievable how much she looks like me as a baby

Look at those toes!

Yes, she's a thumb-sucker!

I was so pleased with how the photos turned out and now have the difficult decision of choosing which ones are my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...