Monday, August 10, 2009

Digging Deep ...

I got Samantha's "toy box" out today so that she could choose which toys she wanted to play with on her activity mat. Normally, I grab a few toys and books and place them on her mat and she entertains herself for a a short time before she becomes bored. For something different, I thought that maybe she would like to choose. Well, she LOVED digging deep and picking out each and every toy/book that was inside her box. You can see for yourself ...


She loves books

I guess that she wanted more (like there wasn't already more than she could handle on her mat)

Going even deeper into the box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...