Friday, August 14, 2009

Samantha's New Toy

The look on her face just says it all!
Yesterday, my mom was in town for a visit and she told me that she wanted to get Sam a new toy that she had seen at the store. We went shopping and found it right away. While Samantha was taking a nap upstairs, my mom and I put this together (and my mom used a bunch of Sam's toys to decorate every possible square inch of it).
For those of you that don't know, Samantha seems to require a lot of stimulation and tends to get bored easily. The multiple (possibly excessive) number of toys hanging from it is an attempt to make sure that she has lots of entertainment.
When she woke up from her nap, I brought her downstairs and put her in the toy immediately. She loves it! She will continue to get a lot of use out of it because her feet just barely touch the ground ... and it is on the lowest setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...