Thursday, October 8, 2009

Big Book Bonanza

This is what my livingroom looks like every day! Samantha absolutely LOVES books and if I limit her to only being able to look at a couple of them (meaning that I only move a few of them to within her immediate grasp), she moves herself across the room to retrieve any others that were left far away from her. Within minutes, all of her books are spread out on the floor and she just moves from one book to another. She is fascinated by the bright colors of course, but to her, the best part is being able to turn the pages.

It makes a little more work for me to keep cleaning the books up out of our pathway, but I am secretly thrilled that she is showing a real interest in books (at this young age). And what kind of mother would I be if I truly tried to limit her on how many books she could really have???

(Notice that Fuzz is always near Samantha and the action)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...