Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lately, I'm not sure what I am going to find when I go to get Samantha up after her nap. She is moving more and more these days (often ending up 180 degrees from her original position in the crib) and yesterday, this is what I discovered: Somehow, she managed to wiggle her arm out of her sleeve (notice the "off the shoulder look" that she is sporting here immediately upon getting up) and her socks were completely off and tossed in random fashion among the blankets in her crib.
Look at what I did, Mom!

Playing with her new toy

This game is fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Monique - Will you be able to make it to my Discovery Toys party?? Let me know if you didn't get the email invite! I invited Julie, too, so hopefully she'll be able to come as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy,

    I did get your invite but forgot to email you back and let you know that I will be unable to come. I teach in the evenings, so my nights are filled up on a regular basis! Sorry for not letting you know sooner ...

    ReplyDelete

Mid-Month Randoms: Focus on Sophia and James

I went through my camera roll and decided to do a "Mid-Month Randoms" post with some of the pictures that were on the reel, and th...