Thursday, November 5, 2009

Here Comes Trouble!

Samantha is now officially pulling herself up onto the furniture. She is still a little shaky though and won't try to take any steps while holding onto the couch or chair or entertainment center. The hardest part for me these days is that she hasn't figured out how to get back down (i.e. by falling on her bottom). Instead, she panics and then cries until I come over and plop her down on the floor. She does the same thing in her crib. I figure that I will continue to work with her on the mechanics of falling back down and within a couple of weeks, she will have it mastered. Until then, I just have to keep a close eye on her ...

Pulling herself up onto one of our chairs (and proud of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...