Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Visit To See Aunt Gayle

Today, we took a trip to Roscommon to visit my Aunt Gayle and Uncle Terry. Aunt Gayle (my dad's sister) was diagnosed with leukemia this past Spring, and has undergone many chemotherapy treatments since then. Unfortunately, none of them have been able to put the cancer into remission. We decided as a family (my parents, my grandpa, all 4 of my siblings, myself and Sam) that all of us wanted to take a trip up there and visit them while she is still feeling up to having visitors. We took two vehicles (one from Flint, the other from Lansing) and met them at their log cabin this morning. It was so good to see both of them and this was the first time that they were able to meet Sam. She was so good for the long car rides and during our visit. Please keep them and their family in your thoughts as they are going through this difficult time.

Pausing for a quick picture after we got home from our trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...