Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Molar Tooth

Samantha started cutting her first molar this week. While I have been feeling her gums a lot lately, I didn't think to check along the sides where her molars would be coming in because I highly expected that the next tooth to break through would be one of the bottom side teeth.

This tooth is the first one that she has cut since October 1st. It is her 7th tooth (she currently has only 2 teeth on the bottom and 4 on the top). She seems to be doing all right with the molar, but I did notice that she had a fever on Tuesday this week. I am sure now that this was due entirely to the new tooth coming through.

Amendment: After I posted this earlier this morning, I now noticed another molar coming in on the other side. That means two molars at the same time! Ouch ...

1 comment:

  1. UGH.....I think Bradlee has one that almost all the way in, and 2 more coming through...all molars. They suck, I just want to say. He's had a fever for the last 5 days and is just cranky. I'm so glad I don't remember the pain of teeth coming in! :)

    ReplyDelete

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...