Friday, February 19, 2010

15 Months Old

Samantha is 15 months old today! She is absolutely so precious to us and brings a smile to my face every time we are together. When I go to work for a few hours in the evening, I can't wait to get home and see her. Her face lights up whenever she sees her Mommy or her Daddy.

We go for her 15 month check-up in a couple of weeks. I will be sure to post all of the stats from my growing girl then.

In the meantime, she has a total of 12 teeth coming in at various stages (4 of which are molars). She is walking very swiftly these days and definitely prefers walking to crawling now (it's amazing how quickly she has transitioned in just a matter of 2 weeks!). She knows and understands several words as I have made a conscious effort since she was very little to keep repeating myself and show with gestures whenever possible. She is a voracious eater and has transitioned very well to organic cow's milk.

I can't wait to see what new milestones she reaches in the next couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Reindeer Food for Christmas Eve

If I were to make a list of holiday traditions, putting together bags of reindeer food would certainly make the list.   A few things about t...